Discrimination is Against the Law
South Jersey Radiology Associates complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. South Jersey Radiology Associates does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
South Jersey Radiology Associates:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact your local South Jersey Radiology Associates Center Manager.
If you believe that South Jersey Radiology Associates has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: